Tuesday 27 February 2018

Forever in my heart

Hi there,

Greetings crafty friends

I would like to share a new layout that I created for More Than Words - February Challenge. I am really excited to share this with you guys as the theme was just apt for this month and also as it is the month of my wedding anniversary as well, i was more than excited to make this one. Hope you like it too. 




I have used prima marketing old collection to create this, time travellers and epiphany collections. 

I love the chipboard here, just so apt for this one with two birds and a heart in between. i have heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

i have used a wooden frame here and to give it more of vintage look and i dry brushed it with white gesso. 




here are a few close ups of the layout.





flower cluster 💗




thanks for stopping by!

Cheers!!

February 2018 Main Challenge


12 comments:

  1. Beautifully romantic layout! Love the layers! Thank you for playing along on More Than WOrds! Hugs, Asia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and elegant !! Love it !! Thanks for playing along us at More Than Words !! Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely romantic layout. Thank you so much for sharing this on the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project! thanks for for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Stunning photo and gorgeous layout! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout! I love all the layers and detail! All the best from MTW! :)

    ReplyDelete