Wednesday 19 November 2014

Textured brick wall

Hi there!
I am here again to share another layout that I created on 12X12 sheet.
The layout is made on lovely Prima - Time travelers memories collection - Falling roses.

 Here I have tried some thing new (which is new for me...........as I am a total beginner).....I have used textured paste and stencil to create brick wall and to give it old look, colored it with ink pads matching with the colors of the roses in the background.
The inspiration of this came from Kelly Foster's youtube channel with video named "Rock Wall" Mixed Media Background Tutorial and the link to the same is  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9uGNj38-5A&list=UUTZU8IGzmTHQMrK43LBsOQg 



The black flower is made from lace....




I know, there are a lot of talented ladies out there, who are a constant source of inspiration for me.... I would like to thank them all for putting such amazing tutorials for beginners. They have made the process of learning much easy and more interesting at the same time. Thank you all!!


Also, thanks for visiting my blog...do leave a comment for me.... :)

Have a great day!!


2 comments:

  1. Your page is absolutely gorgeous Neha! Love the texture designs you've added! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gabrielle....I just adore your creations and a word of appreciation from you means a lot!! xoxo

      Delete