Thursday 27 November 2014

Altered glass bottle

Good Morning Craft lovers!!
 
Today I want to share an altered art project that I created some time back.
 
Here I have used a glass bottle for my project.
It is pretty simple but was great fun making it.
 
 
 
In this project, I covered the bottle first with gesso and then with pink acrylic paint. I painted it pink coz that's my favorite color ;) :))).
 
Also I did not paint the bottle evenly as I wanted to give it a big of vintage look and for that I did made a few uneven splashes with gesso too....
 
 
 
 
 
 
I did little bit of fuzzy cutting to decorate the bottle. The paper is from "Botanical tea collection" of Graphic 45.
 
Graphic 45 papers are just absolutely amazing......they have lot of graphics to play with!! Which really love. I enjoy fuzzy cutting a lot too..
 
On the bottle, it says "a cup of tea warms the soul like a good friend". Its from the same paper line...I really liked that sentiment.
 
 
 
I enjoyed this little project. Hope you guys enjoyed it too....
 
Do leave a comment for me.....they brighten my day! :)))) xo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment