Monday 8 December 2014

Always & Forever

Hi friends,

Today I want to share with you a LO that I have made for Color Stories Inspriration or CSI (http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com). This is the first time I have created for any scrapbooking blogs and m very excited about it. :))

The layout is for CSI Case# 148


And this is what I created....


I have used Graphic 45 "Baby to bride collection" for this LO. I just loved the colors and the graphics of this collection. Also, this picture was take just after my marriage....so the collection was just apt for the photo I wished to use. :))..

The colors of this collect match with the colors described for this particular case.

Some close up of the LO


The base is of 'unchained melody' and have fussy cut the outer frame from another paper of the same collection called 'sentimental baby'. I have distressed the edges of the frame and popped it up with foam tape.



I also did a bit of stencilling in the background but eventually it all got covered..... ;)



Hope you enjoyed the LO.......Thanks for visiting my blog!!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment